FABUM is a non-profit organization that engages and connects individuals and communities around unique forms of self-expression.
- To present original forms of self-expression
- To sustain a creative community that is diverse in age, background and perspective
- To facilitate creative dialogue and the exchange of ideas
- The Dolce Revolution Projects: original performance events
- Creative Gatherings: social events that incorporate multiple artistic disciplines and themes
- Youth Program For A Better Understanding of Mankind: in-classroom and extracurricular activities organized for and by students
- The premiering of immersive theatrical and musical works
FABUM's programming is possible thanks in large part to the support of the Share Fund.
We thank our community partners: First Draft and THE ROSE theatre company, The Arts Club of Washington, School Without Walls, MMQ (Make Miracles Quickly), Double Nickels Theater Company, and Through The Fourth Wall Productions.
We have deep gratitude for our individual supporters, volunteers and artists who are generous with their resources and time.
Board of Directors
Dana Tai Soon Burgess
Jameson Freeman, Founding Artistic Director
Nichola Hays, Secretary
Laura Livoy, Treasurer
Antoinette Ford, Double Nickels Theatre Company
Connie Lin Fink-Hammack
Leslie Kobylinski, THE ROSE theatre company